Tuesday, November 30, 2010

JR the Bear

Dear Finn,

There's this cute guy in the office that I really like and I have feeling might like like me too. Why do I say so? First let me tell you about him. JR is an officemate who was recently transferred to our Singapore branch. That's all! Hahaha! When he came back, he made dungaw (peep) from my lungga (cave), my tiny square of an office area, to say hello and make kwento (to tell a story) a bit.

"Hello!" he said.
"Hey! You're back! How have you been?" I exclaimed.

Wow, he has the cutest, most sparkling slits for eyes I've seen. He bloated in Singapore though. Probably been eating his loneliness away. He said so himself that it is very lonely to be far away from home. Sigh. I wouldn't mind giving him a hug. A GIANT BEAR HUG FOR A BEAR LIKE HIM! Hahaha! Cheesy shit. I do love the moustache his grown. Suits him well. Bagay na bagay. Sexy dare I say.


Going off track now. A friend says that I might have a chance, but as I'm never good with making first moves or communicating an attraction, I am really troubled. I want to show it, but I'm worried about how he's going to take it ("it" being my attention). I'll just be subtle I guess. Meaningful glances. Playful smiles. I hope he's smart enough to read the signs.

I have until Friday to let my "feelings" show. Gosh I feel like a slut. And I will admit to my very nasty intentions. Finn, I am ashamed of myself but also excited. What the fuck. Ambivalence truly is a curious thing.


Cheers!


Billy

1 comment: